Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fancy Pants


I'm not usually one to get excited about pants.   I mean I love a good pair of jeans don't get me wrong, but that's about as exciting as it gets for me....  This season however. pants are a featured item in my closet. I've been finding some great coloured jeans at the thrift store, and have recently added a pair of Palazzo pants to the mix.  Yes, Palazzo pants. Maybe a little 90's revival or 60's reviaval from the 90's 30's revival from the 60's wait-- does that make sense? But you get what I mean... Fashion is cyclical. all that aside, what can I say I love a breezy pant.

Upon further inspection Palazzo pants have really made a comeback and in a bunch of different styles, colours and patterns.  Here are some of my favourite ways to wear them.

Source not found

Source

Source
Are you convinced yet?  What do you think of Palazzo pants?  Is this a trend you'll try or just watch from afar? I'd love to know!  

No comments: